About Waila City
Located 15km from Suva, the capital of Fiji, the proposed Waila City spreads over 800 acres of land with gentle rolling terrain surrounded by the Kings Road in the South and the Prince Road in the North, Waila City offers an attractive ingress and degrees on both the North and South. The close proximity to Nousori Airport gives Waila City a strategic place for the future development of commercial and light industrial manufacturing. Within reach by public transport, Waila City can also be a center for a social and sports activities in Suva.
TOP SYMPHONY Sdn Bhd has been awarded in the development of Waila City, a project initiated by the Housing Authority of Fiji (HA), under a Private Participation Partnership arrangement. The vision is to create a new city in Waila that is attractive, livable and sustainable for living, working and recreation. The objectives are as follow:-
- To create a self-contained city, with distinctive character, compatible with 21st Century era for new generation to live, work and play;
- To provide wide range of housing types within safe, pleasant and attractive living environment;
- To provide adequate community facilities at convenience locations;
- To provide efficient transport network; and
- To provide adequate open space and recreational areas.
The Development Master Plan Layout of Waila City is as below :-
Waila City is divided by a few components such as residential, commercial, and industrial and others
where each component has their own design type.
Also included are others local facilities for educational, public and amities, open space and water treatment plants.